Monday, August 11, 2014

Ran Out of Time!

Hey everyone!

Things here are so good! I honestly can't complain! I ran out of time today trying to respond to individual emails and all that stuff. So I apologize.
Yesterday we baptized four people into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Chuma Majozi- Lives across the street from the church. I found, taught and baptized him myself yesterday. 
Monwabisi Mbangi (Happiness)- Found him again, taught and then baptized him as well yesterday. Probably the most loving and happy guy I have ever met. He wants to come live with us in Utah by the way family!
and then one was a ward baptism of an eight year old kid and then the other guys (ELder Bohn and Pitsoane) Baptized a guy named Zanithemba. 
The work is truly moving forward! I am so sorry I ran out of time and didn't give more detail on how things are going! I love you all so much though! Please keep in touch.
Love Elder Thayne



No comments:

Post a Comment